BFCT WINTER GOALKEEPER AND FINISHING TRAINING
WHAT: Bend FC Timbers will host a Strikers and Goalkeepers training for those players aspiring to improve their soccer skills over the Winter through our skill-based curriculum. This program is designed for all players with soccer experience.
- Goalkeepers: We will introduce and improve on the four pillars for the modern day goalkeeper. These skill sets of the four pillars include: diving, footwork, communication and resiliency.
- Finishing: Players will also follow a daily curriculum that will focus on improving their first touch to score, various striking techniques, 1 v 1 attacking, crossing, and finishing in front of goal.
- Training Setup: Players will also be placed in match-like conditions to focus on positional play and tactical decision-making for both goalkeepers and field players.
WHO: All boys and girls born between 2006 - 2009
WHEN: Two separate sessions on Sundays, 1:00 - 3:00 pm
- Session I: December 1, December 8, December 15, December 22
- Session II: January 5, January 12, January 19, January 26
** Weather Permitting, these sessions will be held outdoors. Severe inclement weather sessions will be moved indoors - location TBD.**
WHERE: Bend FC Timbers NEW Soccer Complex at Pine Nursery.
COST: $150 for 1 session (4 dates at 8 hours). $300 for both Session I and Session II.
*Limited spots are available