ADULT COED 7 V 7 LEAGUE
The inaugural season of the Bend FC Timbers Adult COED 7 v 7 League!
We are so excited to host the Adults at our new Bend FC Timbers Soccer Complex.
Registration: Only the Team Manager needs to register for the League.
Roster Size: Recommended Roster size of 12. Each player needs to be listed on the official game roster provided by the Bend FC Timbers. Every player will need to fill out a liability form. Failure to fill out the liability form will result in removal from league. Teams that allow players to play in games without a liability waiver will result in team removal from league.
- Registration closes May 28, 2021
- Team Manager will fill out this Roster Form. Rosters are frozen June 3, 2021
- All Players must fill out this Liability Waiver and return to Jen@bendfctimbers.com
- Your team manager may have everyone sign one waiver and turn in
- All Liability Waivers must be turned in by June 4, 2021.
Players on the Field: 7 on the field at a time (including GK), 3 must be females.
2 - 30 minute halves. 5 minute half time.
Winning Team will recieve a $100 gift card to 10 Barrel
Price: $875 / team
Ages: Adults over the age of 18
Dates: Starts June 6, 2021. Semi and Finals to be hosted on August 8, 2021.
- 7 game nights.
- June 6, 20, 27. July 11, 18, 25. August 1
- Semi & Finals on August 8, 2021
Times: Sunday night games starting as early as 4:00 pm, no later than 8:30 pm. (Fields must be cleared by 10:00 pm)
Each team is resposible for their own matching jerseys, shinguards, cleats. Home Team wear White (light color). Away team wears Dark.
Location: Bend FC Timbers Soccer Complex
Looking for a team? Email Jen@bendfctimbers.com. We will put you on a list and reach out to team managers before the deadline to see if they need any players.
Questions. Email Jen@bendfctimbers.com
MASKS REQUIRED STATEWIDE - Masks or face coverings are currently required statewide for indoor public spaces (for example, grocery stores, pharmacies, public transit, personal services providers, restaurants, bars, retail stores, and more). In addition, face coverings are required in outdoor public spaces when physical distancing is not possible.
- All players and substitutes must wear masks that fully cover their mouth and nose. Players may, after safely moving six feet away from all other individuals, temporarily lower their mask to take a breath.