HIGH SCHOOL PREMIER: U15-U19
Our High School Program is where players have made the commitment to make soccer a priority over other pastimes. The concepts of the game are at the most complex and they participate in the highest level of competition in the State as well as attending College Showcases for those players wanting to play after HS. This is a 9 month program, played in the Winter/Spring time so a deeper level of dedication is asked for.
We strive to:
- Provide the players with the best coaching staff and facilities.
- Provide the coaches with a consistent message that is communicated to the players so it can be used across any age or gender.
- Provide players with a pathway that will allow them achieve their goals in the sport.
- Provide players with the tools to grow as people on and off the field.
- Help parents understand what their child will go through - ups & downs of competing.
- Make the environment conducive to learning.
2018-19 COMPETITIVE PROGRAM PLAYER FEES
U15 - U19 PLAYERS (DOB 2000 - 2004)
9 Month Program
- BEND PREMIER CUP (AUGUST)
- WINTER TRAINING (DECEMBER - MAY)
- OYSA WINTER LEAGUE (LATE JAN - MARCH)
- OYSA STATE CUP (APRIL - MAY)
- SUMMER TRAINING (JUNE - AUGUST)
All player fees also include:
Player registration and player card, insurance, administrative costs and coaches travel expenses.
Player fees do NOT include:
Uniforms, personal travel costs and additional tournaments. Teams that compete in more than one tournament will be charged extra to cover event registration and coaching costs (usually between $50-$100 per player depending on dates and distance of travel).
VARIOUS PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE (INCLUDING ONE FOR FAMILIES WITH MULTIPLE CHILDREN IN BFCT COMPETITIVE PROGRAM) AND SCHOLARSHIPS ARE GRANTED FOR FAMILIES IN NEED OF FINANCIAL AID.
Missed the tryouts? New to the area? There are opportunities to join a BFCT team throughout the year.
CONTACT PAUL GOULDSBROUGH (firstname.lastname@example.org) WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES!