REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE SPRING 2021 LEAGUE
CENTRAL OREGON SOCCER LEAGUE
Spring 2021 - Brought to you by
COSL is a recreational league, hosted by the Bend FC Timbers and sanctioned by Oregon Youth Soccer. COSL is a spring league designed for recreational soccer players in Central Oregon. This recreational league utilizes volunteer, parent coaches.
Teams will be formed based on where the player attends school and their grade.
Each team will play an 8 game season, with two practices a week (kindergartens once a week). Practice times and days will be chosen by coach.
All games will be on Saturdays and Sundays at Big Sky Park and the Bend FC Timbers Soccer Complex. Practices are determined by your coach once teams and training fields are solidified.
All games will be officiated by USSF Referees with the support of club volunteers at some of the younger age groups.
|AGE||GENDER||# ON FIELD||# ON ROSTER||GAME LENGTH||FIELD||REFS||BALL SIZE||GOAL SIZE|
|U5/U6 (Pre-K & K)||Boys - no goal keepers||
|U5/U6 (Pre-K & K)||Girls - no goal keepers||4||6||4x10 mins||20x30yds||0||3||Pugg|
|U7/U8 (1st & 2nd)||Boys - no goal keepers||4||6-8||2x20 mins||20x30yds||1||3||4.5x9|
|U7/U8 (1st & 2nd)||Girls - no goal keepers||4||6-8||2x20 mins||20x30yds||1||3||4.5x9|
|U9/U10 (3rd & 4th)||Boys||7||12||2x25 mins||45x65 yds||1||4||6x18|
U9/U10 (3rd & 4th)
|Girls||7||12||2x25 mins||45x65 yds||1||4||6x18|
|U11/U12 (5th & 6th)||Boys||9||16||2x30 mins||55x80 yds||3||4||6x18|
U11/U12 (5th & 6th)
|Girls||9||16||2x30 mins||55x80 yds||3||4||6x18|
The cost for the Central Oregon Soccer League is $130.00/player.
The DEADLINE to register for the Central Oregon Soccer League is 2.15.21. After 2.15.21, players looking to register will be charged $140.00 and placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will officially close on 3.1.21
- COSL fees
- All registration fees, equipment fees, insurance, etc.
- Volunteer coaching supported by Professional Staff
- COSL 8 game season. 2 practices a week
- Team clinics each season with professional coaching staff
- Uniform includes one jersey, one short and one sock
*Player cards will not be issued
Individuals can register ONLINE through Bend FC Timbers, starting Oct. 1, 2020. Just go to www.bendfctimbers.com and select "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" if you already have an account, please select "SIGN IN".
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2021 SEASON:
- FEBRUARY 15* - DEADLINE FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION
- MARCH 1 - DEADLINE TO BE ADDED TO WAITING LIST
- MARCH 12 - 15 - DICKS SPORTING GOODS WEEKEND. 20% OFF.
- MARCH 15 - FIRST WEEK OF OFFICIAL COSL TEAM PRACTICES
- MARCH 16 - COACHES MEETING (ZOOM)
- MARCH 18 - COACH ON FIELD SESSION - BFCT SOCCER COMPLEX
- APRIL 3 - SPRING 2021 COSL GAMES BEGIN
- MAY 9 - FINAL DAY OF COSL REGULAR SEASON MATCHES
*FEE GOES UP TO $140 AFTER THIS DATE.
No matches will be held on Easter or on the day of the Pole Pedal Paddle.
MASKS REQUIRED STATEWIDE - Masks or face coverings are currently required statewide for indoor public spaces (for example, grocery stores, pharmacies, public transit, personal services providers, restaurants, bars, retail stores, and more). In addition, face coverings are required in outdoor public spaces when physical distancing is not possible.
- All players and substitutes must wear masks that fully cover their mouth and nose. Players may, after safely moving six feet away from all other individuals, temporarily lower their mask to take a breath.
Bend FC Timbers (BFCT) is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our club parents, players, coaches, and staff. To ensure we have a safe environment, BFCT has developed the following COVID-19 Preparedness Plan in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please read over and familiarize yourself with this plan
* Bend FC Timbers reserves the right to change / modify any of the above guidlelines or plans based on OHA's recomnedations. Any coach, player, team or spectator continually not following league rules may be penalized or removed / banned from league.
CENTRAL OREGON SOCCER LEAGUE REFUND POLICY:
Refunds for the Central Oregon Soccer League will be granted in full (minus $6.00 processing fee) on or before February 15.
February 15 – March 1st, a player wishing to cancel will be refunded 75% of the registration fee.
After March 1st , a player wishing to cancel will be refunded 50% of the registration fee.
Special cases will be decided by the Director of the Central Oregon Soccer League.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS.
AGE GROUP SPONSORS
Big Sky Field Map
BFCT Soccer Complex.