CENTRAL OREGON SOCCER LEAGUE
Brought to you by
COSL is a recreational league, hosted by the Bend FC Timbers and sanctioned by Oregon Youth Soccer. COSL is a spring league designed for recreational soccer players in Central Oregon. This recreational league utilizes volunteer, parent coaches.
Teams will be formed based on where the player attends school and their grade.
Each team will play an 8 game season, with two practices a week. Practice times and days will be chosen by coach.
All games will be on Saturdays and Sundays at Big Sky Park. Practices are determined by your coach once teams and training fields are solidified.
All games will be officiated by USSF Referees with the support of club volunteers at some of the younger age groups.
U6: KINDERGARTEN AND PRE-K (9.1.13 - 8.31.15).
U7: (1ST GRADE). (9.1.12 - 8.31.13)
U8: (2ND GRADE). (9.1.11 - 8.31.12)
U9: (3RD GRADE). (9.1.010 - 8.31.11)
U10: (4TH GRADE). (9.1.09 - 8.31.10)
U11: (5TH GRADE). (9.1.08 - 8.31.09)
U12: (6TH GRADE). (9.1.07 - 8.31.08)
COSL TEAMS ARE CREATED BY GRADE. PLEASE PUT THE CORRECT GRADE IN FOR YOUR CHILD, EVEN IF IT DOES NOT MATCH WITH THE ABOVE BIRTHDATES. ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT JEN DAVIN - JEN@BENDFCTIMBERS.COM
|AGE||GENDER||# ON FIELD||# ON ROSTER||GAME LENGTH||FIELD||REFS||BALL SIZE||GOAL SIZE|
|U5/U6 (Pre-K & K)||Boys or mixed - no goal keepers||
|U5/U6 (Pre-K & K)||Girls or mixed - no goal keepers||4||6||2x15 mins||20x30yds||0||3||Pugg|
|U7/U8 (1st & 2nd)||Boys - no goal keepers||4||6-8||2x20 mins||20x30yds||1||3||4.5x9|
|U7/U8 (1st & 2nd)||Girls - no goal keepers||4||6-8||2x20 mins||20x30yds||1||3||4.5x9|
|U9/U10 (3rd & 4th)||Boys||7||12||2x25 mins||45x65 yds||1||4||6x18|
U9/U10 (3rd & 4th)
|Girls||7||12||2x25 mins||45x65 yds||1||4||6x18|
|U11/U12 (5th & 6th)||Boys||9||16||2x30 mins||55x80 yds||3||4||6x18|
U11/U12 (5th & 6th)
|Girls||9||16||2x30 mins||55x80 yds||3||4||6x18|
The cost for the Central Oregon Soccer League is $130.00/player.
The DEADLINE to register for the Central Oregon Soccer League is 2.15.20. After 2.15.20, players looking to register will be charged $140.00 and placed on a waiting list. The waiting list will officially close on 3.1.20
- COSL fees
- All registration fees, equipment fees, insurance, etc.
- Volunteer coaching supported by Professional Staff
- COSL 8 game season. 2 practices a week
- Team clinics each season with professional coaching staff
- Uniform includes one jersey, one short and one sock
*Player cards will not be issued
Individuals can register ONLINE through Bend FC Timbers, starting Oct. 1, 2019. Just go to www.bendfctimbers.com and select "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" if you already have an account, please select "SIGN IN".
IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2020 SEASON:
- FEBRUARY 15* - DEADLINE FOR PLAYER REGISTRATION
- MARCH 1 - DEADLINE TO BE ADDED TO WAITING LIST
- MARCH 11- COACHES MEETING 5:30 - 6:30 AT MT VIEW CAFETERIA
- MARCH 11 - FREE COACHING CLINIC 7:15 - 8:15 AT BEND FC TIMBERS SOCCER COMPLEX
- REGISTER HERE FOR FREE COACHING CLINIC PROVIDED BY OYSA
- MARCH 14 & 15 - DICKS SPORTING GOODS WEEKEND. 20% OFF.
- MARCH 16 - FIRST WEEK OF OFFICIAL COSL TEAM PRACTICES
- APRIL 4 - SPRING 2019 COSL GAMES BEGIN
- MAY 10 - FINAL DAY OF COSL REGULAR SEASON MATCHES
*FEE GOES UP TO $140 AFTER THIS DATE.
No matches will be held on Easter or on the day of the Pole Pedal Paddle.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Big Sky Field Map