YOUTH PREMIER: U11-U12
2019-20 Youth Premier Tryouts:
Tryout Schedule for Players Born in 2008 & 2009:
- Players born in 2008 & 2009
- '08 & '09 Boys - Skyview MS
- 5.13.19 (Monday) 5:00 - 6:30pm
- 5.15.19 (Wednesday) 6:30 - 8:00pm
- '08 & '09 Girls - High Desert MS
- 5.13.19 (Monday) 5:15 - 6:45pm
- 5.15.19 (Wednesday) 5:15 - 6:45pm
Tryout Location Details:
High Desert MS (61111 SE 27th St, Bend, OR 97702)
Skyview MS (63555 NE 18th St, Bend, OR 97701)
The U11/12 age group is where players initially decide to take soccer a little more serious by entering our program instead of playing recreational soccer. Most of the players will have participated in our Junior Academy program while others may be coming straight from recreational soccer. However, we want players to have FUN! Youth soccer should be an enjoyable experience and we want players to have fun playing and learning more about soccer.
We want players to GROW! Youth soccer provides tremendous opportunities for players to improve their soccer abilities and to develop important life skills. We believe players grow and develop when coaches create positive environments where players are not afraid to risk failure. We also believe that being a good sport, being a great teammate, and being a willing competitor are important and essential to the growth and development of players and people.
We are excited about forming a U11/U12 program that maximizes the growth and development opportunities for each player. There is a place for interested and committed players of all skill and ability levels and there is tremendous opportunities for growth and development. Players will initially be placed into one of three groups following tryouts and coaches will continue to evaluate players at each training or game environment. By August, dedicated teams will be formed from the information gathered by the coaches at training and during games.
Following tryouts in May, players will begin training in early June. They will be placed into 3 training groups.
- The Black Training Group is designed for the most competitive players, regardless of birth year and will train at the same time.
- The Red Training Group will consist of players from each birth year. All of the players in the Red Training Group will train at the same time.
- The White Training Group will consist of players from each birth year. All of the players in the White Training Group will train at the same time.
Training groups will remain together until the Bend Premier Cup has concluded. At that time Black, Red & White teams are formed. These teams will then stay together throughout the Fall and Spring season (September-May) as dedicated teams. When the occasion allows, players may be asked to guest play for another team for their own development. These players will not miss their own team games. Teams may have players adjusted between Fall and Spring based on coaches feedback to the Director of the Program
Selections for Summer Tournaments will be based on ability and availability.
The tournaments are below:
- Capital Cup: June 28-30th Salem, OR
- Mt. Hood Challenge: August 2-4th Portland, OR
- Bend Premier Cup: August 16-18th Bend, OR
2019-20 COMPETITIVE PROGRAM PLAYER FEES
U11 - U12 PLAYERS (DOB 2009 - 2008)
12 Month Program
2019-20 Competitive Team Fees and Payment Plan Information. CLICK HERE
- SUMMER TRAINING (JUNE - AUGUST). JULY IS OFF
- BEND PREMIER CUP (AUGUST)
- FALL TRAINING* (SEPT - EARLY NOV)
- OYSA FALL LEAGUE** (SEPT - EARLY NOV)
- SPRING TRAINING* (JANUARY - MAY)
- OYSA SPRING LEAGUE (JANUARY - MARCH)
- OYSA STATE CUP OR PRESIDENTS CUP** (APRIL - EARLY MAY)
*Two team sessions per week (with breaks) as well as Competition Tuesday in the summer/fall.
**Some Presidents Cup matches may be played in November
All player fees also include:
Player registration and player card, insurance, administrative costs and coaches travel expenses.
Player fees do NOT include:
Uniforms, personal travel costs and additional tournaments. Teams that compete in more than one tournament will be charged extra to cover event registration and coaching costs (usually between $50 -$100 per player depending on dates and distance of travel).
VARIOUS PAYMENT PLANS ARE AVAILABLE (INCLUDING ONE FOR FAMILIES WITH MULTIPLE CHILDREN IN BFCT COMPETITIVE PROGRAM) AND SCHOLARSHIPS ARE GRANTED FOR FAMILIES IN NEED OF FINANCIAL AID.
Missed the tryouts? New to the area? There are opportunities to join a BFCT Academy (U11-U12) team throughout the year.
CONTACT PAUL GOULDSBROUGH (email@example.com) WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES!