Registration & Tournament Info
2019 TOURNAMENT FEES:
- U10: 7 v7, $545
- U11 and U-12: 9 v 9, $695
- U13 - U19: 11v11, $775
2019 IMPORTANT DATES:
- January 17, 2019: Registration opens
- July 19 at midnight: Registration closes & all teams paid in full
- July 31: Preliminary schedules posted
- FOUR GAME GUARANTEE!!
- Bend Premier Cup will be split into two stand-alone weekends. (olders & youngers)
- Gold and Bronze level competition for Boys and Girls Ages U10-U19.
- 50-60 minute games, 4 game minimum
- Small-sided games: Offering 7 v 7 for U-10 and 9 v 9 for U-11 and U-12!
- All tournament fields are in Bend and no more than 20 minutes apart
BPC YOUNGERS (U10 - U14):
- August 15: 5-7:30pm Check-in for out of town teams
- Athleta, 320 SW Powerhouse Drive, SUITE #100, Bend, OR 97702
- August 16-18: All U-10 through U-14 games
Tournament facilities are GRASS FIELDS located in Bend, all in close proximity.
- Big Sky Park: 6 grass fields - Dog-friendly with a lease
- 21690 Neff Rd, Bend, OR 97701
- Pine Nursery Park: 6 grass fields - Dog-friendly with a leash
- 3750 NE Purcell Blvd, Bend, OR 97701
- Buckingham Elementary School: 2 grass fields - No dogs allowed
- 62560 Hamby Rd, Bend, OR 97701
- Ponderosa Elementary School: 2 grass fields - No dogs allowed
- 3790 NE Purcell Blvd, Bend, OR 97701
- Sky View Middle School: 2 grass fields - No dogs allowed
- 63555 NE 18th St, Bend, OR 97701
- Bear Creek Elementary: 2 grass fields - No dogs allowed
- 51 SE 13th St, Bend, OR 97701
- Bend High School: 2 grass fields - No dogs allowed
- Park vehicle at Bear Creek Elementary for easiest access to fields
2019 AGE CHART:
- U10-born after 1/1/2010
- U11-born after 1/1/2009
- U12-born after 1/1/2008
- U13-born after 1/1/2007
- U14-born after 1/1/2006
- U15-born after 1/1/2005
- U16-born after 1/1/2004
- U17-born after 1/1/2003
- U18-born after 1/1/2002
- U19-born after 1/1/2001
TOURNAMENT FAN GEAR:
All Bend Premier Cup gear is provided by Northwest Design and can be ordered and printed on-site at Big Sky Park and Bend Pine Nursery Park on Friday and Saturday and Sunday.
2019 TOURNAMENT SANCTIONING:
The 2019 Bend Premier Cup is sanctioned by Oregon Youth Soccer and accepts player cards from USYS State Associations, US Club Soccer, and USSF Affiliates.
LEVELS OF COMPETITION:
Gold Division: This division is for the tournament's most competitive teams. Teams in the Gold Division typically play in their state's top two divisions (Premier and Division I in Oregon) and/or their respective State Cup (U12 - U-19). For teams in the U10 & U11, the Gold Division is designed for teams identified as their club's top team in their respective age groups. The makeup of the Gold Division will be determined by the Tournament Bracketing Committee once registration is closed. The Tournament Bracketing Committee will solicit team information before finalizing placement decisions.
Bronze Division: This division is for teams seeking modest to recreational levels of competition. Teams in the Bronze Division typically play in their state's second or third competitive divisions (Division II or III in Oregon) or recreational leagues and/or their state's Founder's Cup and/or Presiden's Cup (U12 - U-19). For teams in the U10, the Bronze Division is designed for recreational teams. The makeup of the Bronze Division will be determined by the Tournament Bracketing Committee once registration is closed. The Tournament Bracketing Committee will solicit team information before finalizing placement decisions.
BRACKETING AND SCHEDULING:
Teams will be placed per criteria outlined in the Bend Premier Cup Rules. Team history, with an emphasis on State Cup, will be used to place teams in the Gold Division. Other criteria include, but are not limited to, most recent league placement and result in regional and high-level tournaments. Bronze Division assignments will be based upon similar criteria with an emphasis placed on President's Cup, Founder's Cup, and most recent league placement. Every effort will be made to bracket your team to ensure a competitive and enjoyable experience for your team. Final bracket assignments will be determined by the Tournament Bracketing Committee. This committee will solicit team placement information and reserves the right to combine age groups and/or divisions to ensure teams have a competitive and enjoyable experience.
All schedules will be posted online, and game scores will be updated within 45 minutes of each game completion. Special scheduling requests (examples include out-of-state travel requests and coaches with multiple teams) will be honored as long as they do not jeopardize the integrity and competitive spirit of the tournament. The Tournament Scheduler will solicit coaches/managers for scheduling requests after registration closes.
Tournament games begin after 1p on Friday. All teams should be prepared to play at least one game on Friday, with the exception of the U-10 brackets which will only play Saturday and Sunday. Some teams may have two games on Friday depending upon the number of teams in their bracket. We will do our best to accommodate late start requests for teams traveling out of state on Friday, but we cannot guarantee that all such requests can be honored. All teams should also plan to play on Sunday. The latest final start time for Sunday games is 4 p.m.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS:
Tournament questions contact Tournament Director Tara Bilanski at email@example.com
Team check-in, payment, and team roster questions contact Emily Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments due by July 24th at midnight and made to:
BEND PREMIER CUP
145 NE Revere Avenue # 6, Bend, OR 97701